Hi, I’m Mick and welcome to What is The RMBC Method
If you are looking for the rundown on the RMBC Method and whether it is an overpriced scam or not then you are definitely in the right place.
Stefan Georgi is probably one of the most respectable copywriters there is and today we are reviewing his course the RMBC Method.
But before we get started we’d just like to mention that we are not associated with Stefan or his RMBC Method course in any way.
Meaning that you will get a thorough honest unbiased review with all the facts.
That way you can decide for yourself whether the RMBC Method is right for you or not.
So, let’s get right into it.
[Affiliate Disclosure: This RMBC Method Review has been thoroughly researched from information and testimonials that are in the public domain. This post may contain affiliate links which means we may earn a small commission, however, this won’t affect what you pay!]
Product: The RMBC Method
Founder: Stefan Georgi
Product Description: Copywriting course
Cost to join: $997
Summary: If you are a new or an experienced affiliate marketer then you will know just how difficult creating a sales letter can be.
Often our job as a copywriter would be to steal or borrow a sales page and use it as our template.
But, that can be a little tricky especially as we don’t even know whether that sales page would be performing or not.
Stefan Georgi comes with some great credentials and offers to show you exactly how this is done with his RMBC Method training course.
However, with a price tag of $1,000, this might not be for everyone if you are just starting out with a tight budget and all that.
This course claims to provide you with all the ammunition to produce great converting sales letters to pick up quality leads.
RMBC Method Review – TOC
- What is the RMBC Method?
- Who is Stefan Georgi?
- How Does The RMBC Method Work?
- What You Get With The RMBC Method
- Is The RMBC Method a Scam?
- What we Like About The RMBC Method
- What we Don’t Like About The RMBC Method
- The RMBC Method Review -Final Thoughts!
- Where do we go From Here?
- The RMBC Method FAQs
- Feedback, Follow And Subscribe
What is The RMBC Method?
The RMBC Method is a course that teaches anybody how to create the perfect sales letter and went to market in 2014.
According to the website is a simple 4-stage process that claims to help people write sales letters that are high converting.
Which you can write within 3 days of starting this course.
Saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in outsourcing fees.
The RMBC Method is highly regarded by many as one of the best courses teaching this discipline that is currently out there on the market.
Who is The Creator of The RMBC Method?
Stefan Georgi is the owner and creator of the RMBC Method which came about back in 2014 whilst only a few years.
Into his newfound career as a copywriter.
This all came about when he met his current wife at a poker game in Las Vegas in around 2011 when she disclosed that was what she did for a living.
It is clear that Stefan found his calling when he put out an ad within a forum and the very next day he had been paid $298.
However, even though he had been paid he really hadn’t a clue how to go about creating sales letters.
But he knew that there was money to be made because it was his first paycheck online.
Since that day he has refined his craft as a copywriter by finding the right client who helped him.
That person was named Yi who took Stefan under his wing and taught him what he needed to know.
As a result, he managed to pick up projects that paid as much as $50k in a month for writing 12 sales pages.
He even claims to have helped many companies excel with currently around $1 billion in revenue.
At one point Stefan was known for producing 7 out of the 10 best performing sales pages on the Clickbank affiliate network.
Since then he has had to take on staff because of the demand that his sales letters have generated.
How does the RMBC Method work?
The RMBC Method is a comprehensive course that basically takes you by the hand through many processes that it will take to create a high-converting sales page.
Stefan covers many different niches to cover all eventualities that you might come across.
This course is ideal for complete beginners as well as experienced copywriters.
What the actual main course doesn’t cover is what the 20 bonus modules do.
What you get with the RMBC Method
The RMBC Method is broken down into 4 main steps…
This should be a no-brainer, research coming first but this is often overlooked or skipped over without too much thought.
Get it right at this stage and the rest of the process should fall into place.
A mechanism is a number of steps that highlights why the client has failed to achieve the desired outcome.
Then you show the client the real way forward to achieve their goals.
- The Brief…
Is a series of questions (around 12) that relate to the client and the product and these questions are always the same.
Once these questions are answered then the brief along with the mechanism you are able to move on to creating the sales copy.
- Creating The Sales Copy…
All the previous steps are a methodical approach to creating a sales page and once those are in place then it’s time to complete the process.
This Comes by Way of a 10 Module Series…
- Module #1 – Introduction to the course series
- Module #2 – Research
- Module #3 – Mechanism
- Module #4 – The brief
- Module #5 – Creating the sales page
- Module #6 – Fascinations
- Module #7 – Attention-grabbing leads
- Module #8 – Writing killer headlines
- Module #9 – Subject lines and ad creatives
- Module #10 – The average order value
It Also Comes With 20 Additional Bonuses…
- Bonus #1 – Using the RMBC method to create a new Keto sale letter
- Bonus #2 – Writing advertorials with Heath Wilcock
- Bonus #3 – Big ideas explained
- Bonus #4 – Coming up with unique mechanisms for health offers
- Bonus #5 – Writing Facebook Ads with Mike Buontempo
- Bonus #6 – Facebook Ads blueprint with Sabah Karimi
- Bonus #7 – Proven YouTube Ads formula with Conor Boyland
- Bonus #8 – Writing mini sales letters
- Bonus #9 – The OLUF Method by Justin Goff
- Bonus #10 – Getting clients as a freelancer
- Bonus #11 – Writing a financial sales copy with Jake Hoffberg
- Bonus #12 – Writing eComm sales pages with Sabah Karimi
- Bonus #13 – Writing webinars with Austin Dixon
- Bonus #14 – Freelance contracts masterclass with Brian Speronello
- Bonus #15 – Weekly RMBC rapid implementation calls + replays
- Bonus #16 – Q&A call replays
- Bonus #17 – Fast track roadmaps
- Bonus #18 – Writing email creatives and swipes with Jerrod Harlan
- Bonus #19 – How to create high converting upsells with Jonathan Boyd
- Bonus #20 – Lifetime access to the private Facebook group
Is The RMBC Method a SCAM?
The RMBC Method is definitely not a scam but a legitimate course teaching all levels of experience.
Whether you are a complete beginner or already experienced marketers who are looking for additional guidance.
Remember this is the actual course that Stefan created at the time he was taken under the wing of an experienced client.
Some clarity from Reddit that the course is a worthy one.
What we Like About The RMBC Method
- There aren’t many courses that cover this topic that we have come across and are quite extensive and for all levels of experience.
- Stefan Georgi is a legit and genuine person who is well regarded within the internet marketing industry and comes with the expertise to cover a course like this.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee which is a nice thing to have which means that the risks are on Stefan.
What we Don’t Like About The RMBC Method
There really isn’t anything that we didn’t like about this course.
The RMBC Method Review – Final Thoughts!
We hope the information that we provided in this review is more than enough to suggest that this course is legit and one that we would recommend.
If you need any help moving forward with an online business then we’d love to share with you this training platform in the next section.
Where do we go From Here?
Learning what and how to create sales pages is just one aspect of affiliate marketing.
Stefan says that this course is aimed at Freelance copywriters and business owners.
If you are a business owner or looking to become one then this training platform from Wealthy Affiliate is definitely worth looking at.
It’s a company that I have nothing but praise for and would recommend 100%.
Check it out and see what you think. It won’t cost you a dime and there are no credit card details required!
The RMBC Method FAQ
- Is The RMBC Method Worth The $997?
We believe the RMBC Method course is worth the money but it’s not for everyone because sales pages aren’t required by all methods of selling.
However, if you want to outsource yourself to clients like Stefan did then this course is a must for you.
- What Does RMBC Stand For?
RMBC is the 4 steps that the course is broken down into and which were developed in 2014.
A systematic series of steps from start to finish of creating a sales copy
- Is There a Refund Policy?
Yes, there is a full 60-day full refund policy which doesn’t come with conditions like you find some products.
That means you could pay for the RMBC method and go through the entire and still if you feel you aren’t getting value ask for your money back.
However, what we have found with this course is nothing but praise and feel that once purchased you would be happy with it.
- Can I Pay in Instalments?
Yes, you can spread the costs over 4 payments of $397 which comes to $1,588.
It actually works out that you’d be paying an additional $591.
- Who Can Benefit From The RMBC Method?
The two main markets that Stefan believes would benefit most are freelance copywriters and business owners.
Although the RMBC Method could be for anyone who is doing some form of selling online.
- What if I Have Questions About The Course?
The course is laid out in a way that anybody can follow but if there are any questions then there is a private Facebook group to ask all your questions.
- Can I Expand on The Knowledge Learned With The RMBC Method?
It’s all very well learning how to create sales pages and that is the scope of the course.
But you might like to take a look at this training platform which takes what you will learn with the RMBC Method to another level.
Feedback, Comments and Subscribe
Ok guys, any questions or if you’d like to add anything just feel free to add anything in the section below and we’ll get back to you.
Until next time, stay safe