Welcome to this Topcashback Review.
We spend enormous amounts online with our flexible friends, so why not find yourself a helping hand to recoup some of those costs back? Every little helps right?
Shopping nowadays is just so easy with the internet by our side with potential cyber shoppers at around the 4.5 billion mark. Pretty much why the high street traders are dead in the water!
Those days are almost gone where we would get up on a Saturday morning and venture out to the retail high-street for our shopping fix.
Everything is online nowadays, which makes life so much easier, but also so very easy to just spend for the sake of spending.
If you are looking for some help in the shopping arena then why not do yourself a favour and find a Cash Back site that could help you save a little cash here and there.
You must have seen the ads, they are all over the TV and Social Media?
TopCashBack is a well known Cash Back site that has been around the block and has a little street cred, so let’s see if this company holds up to its end of the bargain in this TopCashBack Review 2020.
- Product: TopCashBack
- Website: USA – www.TopCashBack.com
- Website: UK – www.TopCashBack.co.uk
- Price: 100% Free
- Founders: Oliver Ragg and Mike Tomkins
- Founded: Bolton, Lancashire, UK
- Founded: 2005
- State-side- Since 2011
- Summary: A shopping rewards website where members can go and purchase products and in return receive cashback.
- Recommended: Yes
Internal Summary and Links
- Some Facts about TopCashBack
- What is TopCashBack About?
- How does TopCashBack work and how do they make their money?
- How to Get Started with TopCashBack
- How to Make Money with TopCashBack
- How Much Money can you Make with TopCashBack?
- How You Get Paid?
- TopCashBack Pros and Cons
- TopCashBack Review – Final thoughts!
Some facts about TopCashBack
- Founded by 2 computer programmers from Bolton, in the UK in 2005
- Steady growth saw 45,000 by the end of 2007
- 1 year later in 2008, the number of members had reached 174,000
- Reported to be the UK #1 Free Cashback website
- 10,000,000 members worldwide
- No minimum payout threshold
- Cash paid out whenever you choose.
- Over 5,000 online merchants
- Biz startups in the US in 2011, India in 2012 followed by China and Japan
- Refer a friend and earn yourself $10 if you are in the USA
- Refer a friend and earn yourself £7.50 if you are in the UK
- Commissions as high as 17% and sometimes more!
What is TopCashBack About?
Been around since 2005 and started life in Bolton which is in the UK, and expanded the business in the US back in 2011 and since then over in India, Japan, and China.
Their aim is to save you the consumer money on all your purchases online and then give all of the merchant’s store commissions back to you as a member, which also means they don’t charge any fees for doing so either.
They are free to join, free to use and also free to cash out, and they don’t have a minimum payment threshold meaning, you can cash out when you want and as many times as you want.
With, over 5,000 stores to choose from, including well-known ones such as Walmart, Amazon, eBay, to name a few. I’m sure you will be able to find one that suits your shopping needs.
They also offer a large selection of coupons, which offer extra instant money off discounts along with free shipping to use with earning cashback too.
The more members they have means the higher the commission rates that are handed back to the consumer.
One of the top cashback sites in the US, and Canada, on a par with Rakuten, formerly Ebates.
How does TopCashBack work and how do they make their money?
Simply they are supported by sponsored adverts and promotions which you will find all around the site, and sometimes the merchants will pay them a bonus for sending lots of shoppers their way!
They will also be paid on a PPC (Pay Per Click) basis, which simply means that if you click on a merchants store and come straight back out without purchasing anything, TopCashBack will still be paid for that click.
This is the basis of Affiliate Marketing and how TopCashBack operates their business, and why the merchant takes the full brunt of costs and the reason why TopCashBack can be so favourable when it comes to their members.
Be aware that if ever you come across a Cashback site that charges its members for anything then stay well away! There is far too much greed about!
How to Get Started with TopCashBack
To sign up and become a member is very simple and straightforward and costs you absolutely nothing. Not even administration costs!
Just remember when you are looking to purchase anything, that you make it “your first port of call” to see if there is a merchant selling goods you are looking to buy.
Don’t forget to download the free mobile app, available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android phone. This will enable you to earn cashback when you are out and about and will inform you of the latest offers and deals.
How to Make Money with TopCashBack
All you need to do then is search out your favourite brand to view their current deals and cashback offers or look at the exclusive offers that are currently on offer for cash back, coupon codes and seasonal sales.
The merchant’s details will be displayed along with the cashback percentage.
Just click on the “GetCashback” button to the right of the merchant which sends you through to the merchant’s website.
From here just browse and shop as you would normally, and once you have purchased your product, the cashback transaction will be tracked and show up in your Topcashback account as pending until verified by the merchant.
Once the transaction has been verified by the merchant your account will be credited with the cashback amount. This can take up to 7 days for verification to be finalised.
If you are in the USA…
Or if you are in the UK…
Remember these offers will only last for a limited period.
Why not Refer a Friend to TopCashback?
Another great way to make a little extra cash is to tell your friends by sending them your referral link and once they sign-up and become a member of Topcashback you receive…
If in the USA:
Or if you are in the UK:
If you have a big following on social media then this could be a nice little earner.
Just think if you introduce 100 friends from the USA you’ll receive $1500
and coming from the UK it would be £750
Not bad for doing nothing, right?
You can find your “Tell-A-Friend” affiliate link within the accounts area.
How Much Money can you Make with Topcashback
I’m not going to “beat around the bush” here but common sense should prevail!
These Cashback sites aren’t money-making opportunities, neither are they a way of skyrocketing your financial status either.
Although you receive cashback for your shopping, don’t fall into the trap of thinking that you are making money because you are not. In order to get cashback, you have to spend, so use wisely!
The Internet makes it so easy to shop and like gambling, you can end up spending beyond your means and buying stuff that you didn’t really need.
Whether you are a heavy shopper or just now and then, Topcashback could end up saving you a lot of money. Just be careful!
How you get paid?
There is a number of ways that you can redeem your cash and the 2 main ways are either ACH (Automated clearing house) and direct debit or the trusty Paypal.
The other ways are gift cards, through the likes of American Express, Walmart, Amazon amongst others.
Remember there are no restrictions so you can cash out whenever you want and as many times as you want too.
TopCashBack Pros and Cons
Just to recap what we have gone over within this review, and have highlighted what I think are the main points that you need to know.
- Completely free to join and take part in with no hidden costs.
- Great selection of categories
- Largest Cash Back site with over 4,300 stores
- Better business bureau rating
- No threshold, meaning you can cash out whenever you want and as many times as you want
- 100% of commissions received
- Referral program for introducing family and friends.
- You can earn cashback without spending a dime with the Free Cash Back offers.
- Great reviews on Trust Pilot. Check them out here.
- Cashback has to be approved by each merchant before you are able to withdraw it and this varies from a few hours to sometimes a few weeks before the cash reward is passed onto the member.
- Bit of a pain when you know just what you want and where to buy it but find it difficult to find a similar store on TopCashBack. Can be time-consuming!
- All businesses come with their fair share of complaints no matter how good they are, but at TopCashBack they don’t appear to be many and the ones there are seemed to be trivial. Thought I highlight a few here and as you can see, support is on the case which is a great thing, right?
TopCashBack Review – Final Thoughts!
OK, so what do I think?
Well, with the vast amount of terrible products that are out there on the Internet, it’s a nice feeling to be able to be in a position to recommend something like Topcashback.
It doesn’t cost you anything to join so why not become a member and see for yourself?
It goes without saying that like me, you probably use the internet a whole lot of the time especially when purchasing goods, so next time before you do, just check it out. What have you got to lose?
Don’t take these Cashback reward sites for granted thinking just because they are offering discounts and in some cases good discounts that this is where you are going to find the best deals.
In a lot of cases you won’t, so remember to research first.
One thing there are not is a way of earning a living.
The way TopCashBack operate is under the premise of Affiliate Marketing, which is a simple concept and maybe the best business model there is online.
If you want to turn the tables and earn just like “Topcashback” are doing then you can learn how through Wealthy Affiliate.
Writing reviews just like this one here can earn you a very good living where you can work anywhere you want and when you want.
Want to know more then click on the link below or check out the review I wrote which is directly below this.
Not sure then check out a review I wrote about Wealthy Affiliate here
Tell me, are you an avid online shopper and do you use Cash Back sites? Are you a TopCashBack member? Had any bad experiences using them? Are they everything they say they are?
Why not share with me your experiences, I’d love to hear them.
Tell me what you thought of this review.
Why not spread the word and share amongst your friends.
Just add any comment at the bottom of the review, I’d love to read them and of course, I always get back to answer them.